Thursday, May 31, 2007

I've jumped on the blog bandwagon

May 31, 2007 -- I've seen all the posts on the Close To My Heart Yahoo! groups about blogs so I thought I'd jump on the blog bandwagon.

Today is my husband's birthday! We eat out so much that part of his birthday gift is that I will cook at home. We're going to have pot roast and all the traditional goodies. Our daughter, her husband and their three boys will be coming over to enjoy it with us.

I haven't done a whole lot of scrapbooking but I do a whole lot of looking for ideas. I know when I do start it's going to be so much FUN!!! I'm looking forward to sharing. I did make some goodie boxes for my granddaughter's teachers. Nothing fancy but it was fun making them.

Summer begins for my girls (we're raising our granddaughters) today. Neither are really looking forward to their last day. They both like school and socializing with their friends. I'm not really looking forward to it either. I'm too old to have to entertain an 11 year old and 10 year old all day every day!!!!

I guess that's it for my first post. We'll see how this works.

Blessings,
Teri S

No comments: